Develop the skills needed to plan, execute, and measure an effective digital marketing campaign.
|Digital marketing concepts
|Social media setup
|Social media management
|Online marketing and advertising
Main learning outcomes
Successful candidates will be able to define different elements of digital marketing, understand what goes into a campaign, and identify the typical goals used. After passing this module, candidates will feel confident carrying out digital marketing tasks effectively and efficiently. They will be able to:
- understand the key concepts and terms used in digital marketing
- recognise the importance of different tactics and when to use them
- identify different tools and platforms and know what they are used for
- outline the considerations and options for creating campaigns
- understand insights and analytics and what services are available to measure them.
Why certify with ICDL?
- ICDL certification is internationally recognised by employers and institutions.
- ICDL modules are developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising professionals from all over the world.
- The regularly updated syllabus content reflects day-to-day tasks and responsibilities typical of job roles.
- ICDL modules focus on skills acquisition as well as an understanding of concepts.
- ICDL syllabus content is vendor-independent so that skills and knowledge are transferable.
- ICDL has rigorous Quality Assurance Standards (QAS) and regular quality audits are conducted internally and externally.
The detailed syllabus for the Digital Marketing module is publicly available, so that there is complete clarity about what is covered.
The syllabus document, which sets out the specific skills and knowledge that you will learn and against which you will be certified, can be downloaded here.
ICDL Professional Modules
If you are an individual wishing to get ICDL certified, first step is to find an ICDL Accredited Test Centre near you.
Offer ICDL at your Institution or Organisation
If you are interested in offering ICDL to students, candidates, clients or employees or if you are considering partnering with ICDL for a project or initiative, click on the appropriate button below.