|Office productivity applications
Main learning outcomes
Successful students will be able to use computer applications effectively. After passing this module, candidates will feel confident using important office productivity applications, to perform everyday workplace tasks. They will be able to:
- understand the purpose of different common office productivity applications and carry out common tasks
- work with text in a document, insert and edit objects and tables, and prepare and print outputs
- work with numbers and text in a spreadsheet, manipulate spreadsheet data, use formulas, insert charts, and prepare and print outputs
- build a presentation, insert and format text in slides, insert and edit objects and effects, and create outputs including a slideshow.
Why certify with ICDL?
- ICDL is the global leader in digital literacy learning and certification
- ICDL modules are designed and updated by global subject matter experts, providing a standardised certification of skills and knowledge
- ICDL is used by thousands of schools around the world
- ICDL has rigorous Quality Assurance Standards (QAS) and regular quality audits are conducted internally and externally
Offer ICDL in your school
ICDL is a global digital skills certification. With a wide range of courses to choose from, ICDL offers the real world digital skills your students need to excel and become more productive learners, employees, entrepreneurs and citizens.
For more information about offering ICDL at your school click here or contact us to discuss your school’s needs.