Become a Test Center
To offer ICDL at your academic institution or organisation, you will need to become an ICDL Accredited Test Center (ATC).
By completing this process, you will join the ICDL family of thousands of ATCs, located across the globe. You’ll be able to offer your learners the world’s most popular digital skills program.
The quality and reputation of ICDL is built on over twenty-five years of experience in delivering certification programs to over 17 million people in 140 countries.
By joining the ICDL family, you will benefit from ongoing innovation in certification program development and a commitment to rigorous test design methodologies and quality assurance standards.
Why become an ICDL Accredited Test Centre?
As an ICDL Accredited Test Center, you will have access to a range of learning and certification resources, including:
- Diagnostic tests: based on actual rather than self-declared skills. ICDL diagnostic tests offer immediate results and easy-to-read feedback.
- Certification tests: ICDL offers highly flexible certifications that can be taken without any necessary prior knowledge. Receive immediate results and rest assured that digital certificates are automatically generated for successful candidates.
- E-Learning: candidates can use e-learning at home or at your center to prepare for ICDL tests.
ICDL is here to help you. We can offer:
- A complete online digital skills solution – quality eLearning and remote testing if needed
- A range of marketing materials to promote your courses
- Telephone and email help from our support team
- National and international visibility of your center on our website
How to become an ATC
Get in touch with us today to become an Accredited Test Center. We look forward to hearing from you.