Build an understanding of the key concepts and potential of Artificial Intelligence
|What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
|How does AI work?
|Common AI examples
|AI adoption: challenges and potential
Main learning outcomes
The Artificial Intelligence module consists of elearning followed by a brief certification test. Together, these components deliver a short, focused professional development solution. On completion, candidates will be able to:
- define Artificial Intelligence and recognise the stages and development milestones
- understand how AI works, including the key principles underpinning AI
- define the terms machine learning, neural network and deep learning and the characteristics of each
- identify the need for AI and recognise examples of how AI supports data mining, natural language processing and decision making
- recognise the limits, ethical guidelines, social and economic impact, as well as the potential and implications of AI
Why certify with ICDL?
- ICDL certification is internationally recognised by employers and institutions.
- ICDL Insights modules combine cutting- edge e-learning with a brief certification test to demonstrate your mastery of the relevant concepts and good practice.
- ICDL Insights modules can be coupled with more comprehensive, skills-focused modules to build a profile of skills, knowledge, and competences that are relevant to your career.
- ICDL syllabus content is vendor- independent so that skills, knowledge, and competence are transferable.
ICDL Insights Modules
New & Emerging Technology
If you are an individual wishing to get ICDL certified, first step is to find an ICDL Accredited Test Centre near you.
Offer ICDL at your Institution or Organisation
If you are interested in offering ICDL to students, candidates, clients or employees or if you are considering partnering with ICDL for a project or initiative, click on the appropriate button below.