Become a test Centre (Ireland)
To offer ICDL to your learners, students and staff you will need to become an ICDL Accredited Test Centre (ATC).
By completing this process, you will join the ICDL family of hundreds of ATCs, located across every county in Ireland. You’ll be able to offer your learners Ireland’s most popular and the world’s best digital skills programme.
The quality and reputation of ICDL is built on over twenty years of experience in delivering certification programmes to over 15 million people in 140 countries.
By joining the ICDL family you will benefit from ongoing innovation in certification programme development and a commitment to rigorous test design methodologies and quality assurance standards.
Why become an ICDL Accredited Test Centre?
As an ICDL Accredited Test Centre you will have access to a range of learning and certification resources, including:
- Diagnostic tests: based on actual rather than self-declared skills. ICDL diagnostic tests offer immediate results and easy-to-read feedback.
- Certification tests: ICDL offers highly flexible certifications that can be taken without any necessary prior knowledge. Receive immediate results and rest assured that digital certificates are automatically generated for successful candidates.
- E-Learning: candidates can use e-learning at home or at your centre to prepare for ICDL tests.
ICDL Ireland is here to help you. We can offer:
- Covid-proof digital skills training – quality eLearning and remote testing, if needed.
- A range of marketing materials to promote your courses.
- Telephone and email help from our support team.
- National and international visibility of your centre on our website.
How to become an ATC
Get in touch with us today to become an Accredited Test Centre. We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Claudia Delaney, Market Development Manager, directly on 01 237 7797 / 086 0465666 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.